With Ellie there is never a dull moment, there is always something going on in her little brain. She loves to read and on the end of her 1st grade STAR test she tested at a 6.3 grade reading level. She has a big vocabulary because of all of her reading so she says a lot of interesting things. She has a lot of friends and is a good playmate to her sisters, but definitely likes to be in charge of whatever situation she is in.
Ellie started piano lessons and is doing really well. She did gymnastics during the school year, but decided to switch to dance this summer. She loves to sing and perform for people, and was the star of her 1st grade play acting as the queen bee. She likes to film herself making movies and takes tons of pictures of herself on the computer.
Ellie is always helping out with Audrey, and tries to get Audrey to call her "mom". She is excited for the new baby, and wants him to sleep in her room, so that she can take care of him.

2 comments:
Her hair looks adorable! I'm really enjoying the spotlights.
and she looks a lot like her Aunt Tracie...at least to me. She sounds amazing! I love that she loves to read...so many great adventures to be had in books. I also love her picture taken. I like her.
Post a Comment