Thursday, June 26, 2008

Out on the lake


We took the kids out to the lake last Saturday (Thanks Kyle, for letting us use the boat!) and had so much fun. Jack was great at kneeboarding, and Ellie even gave it a try! Lucy liked riding in the boat and helping Mom and Dad drive. We haven't been out boating the last two summers so it was fun going again!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Way to go Jack and Ellie! I think it's awesome when kids get out on the water when they're little... then they don't grow up handicap about it like me! =)

Bambi said...

I am so impressed that Ellie would Try! She is a tough girl! well next to Carson

Al and Jenny said...

That looks like such a fun outing! I remember going boating with you and Clint up in Twin with a bunch of the cousins. Good times :)