Awesome Jack! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see you with a hole in your mouth. Max says Lulu now...a lot...and talking about random things. I miss you guys. I'm going to come to Boise soon.
That's a good lookin' hole you got! ...I heard you have a pretty good toothfairy!! =)
Oh wow! He is getting so big! They start to look so much older now when they lose the teeth and get the permanent ones in. He's such a cute kid! Allison has lost quite a few of hers now. It is fun to see them change, but kinda sad too.
Jack you only have 19 teeth left to lose, so enjoy the money from the tooth fairy while you can.I am glad that he got it out before his dentist appointment. I was afraid that I scared him with my wiggling. Cara
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome Jack! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see you with a hole in your mouth.
Max says Lulu now...a lot...and talking about random things.
I miss you guys. I'm going to come to Boise soon.
That's a good lookin' hole you got! ...I heard you have a pretty good toothfairy!! =)
Oh wow! He is getting so big! They start to look so much older now when they lose the teeth and get the permanent ones in. He's such a cute kid! Allison has lost quite a few of hers now. It is fun to see them change, but kinda sad too.
Jack you only have 19 teeth left to lose, so enjoy the money from the tooth fairy while you can.
I am glad that he got it out before his dentist appointment. I was afraid that I scared him with my wiggling.
Cara
Post a Comment