Tuesday, November 22, 2011

William Beck Schnoor

Beck finally decided to make his appearance November 16th at 2:11 am. I felt like it might be the night and when my water broke at 1:00 am, we knew! Since Beck came so fast he had a purple bruised face for the first day, but he looks great now. He was 9 pounds 9 ounces and 21 inches long. He is our first baby with blonde hair and light eyes, so we will see if that stays.
The kids all love him and have been great help to me. We are all doing well and are excited he is here!
Beck right after birth, with his poor bruised face.
This is the next day, he looks much better!
My two sweet boys!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't believe how big he is! Brooke was 10 pounds when she was 2 months old! You seriously impress me!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition. You have a darling family, enjoy every second of it.

wilma said...

He is so cute-- I can't wait to meet him in person. Macey and I are fighting over who gets to hold him first:)

Al and Jenny said...

So fun! He is a cutie :) I'm glad everybody is healthy and happy. Congratulations on another cute baby!

Becky said...

Love the picture of big brother Jack taking care of baby brother! priceless! good luck!