Just to prove that Carrie and Tracie, and Jordan and Cara aren't the only crafty sisters; here are my girls modeling outfits made by me.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They turned out so cute! We all know that you're already crafty. You've done lots of things that amaze me...I promise...I'm not just saying that! You're kids rooms and decorations and holiday things... Jack looks big holding his baby sister. Miss you tons.
I'm SO impressed! Those are SO cute! How on earth did you have time to do that? I might have time to make kids clothes (or to learn how to make kids clothes) when my kids are all grown! LOL! Lucy has gotten SO big!
You blog and you sew!! What a good mormom housewife you are. Thank you for including me in the list of crafty sisters even though we both know you are just too nice to leave me out. I feel loved!:) Their outfits are SO cute!
9 comments:
They turned out so cute! We all know that you're already crafty. You've done lots of things that amaze me...I promise...I'm not just saying that! You're kids rooms and decorations and holiday things...
Jack looks big holding his baby sister.
Miss you tons.
Woah! That's super ambitious! I'm not quite there. The extent I've gone with kids clothing is jammie bottoms. The kids look Fantastic!
I'm SO impressed! Those are SO cute! How on earth did you have time to do that? I might have time to make kids clothes (or to learn how to make kids clothes) when my kids are all grown! LOL! Lucy has gotten SO big!
Oh they are sooo cute...and on really cute kids too! It is just the Buttars' way I think! Good Job!
Very Cute!! I all all that little baby girl's hair!!
...I agree with your sister, I absolutely love stealing ideas from your house!! :)
Hope you guys are doing well...I'm excited to -hopefully- be able to see ya every once and a while now that you're closer to my family too!
You blog and you sew!! What a good mormom housewife you are. Thank you for including me in the list of crafty sisters even though we both know you are just too nice to leave me out. I feel loved!:) Their outfits are SO cute!
These outfits are just darling!! I wish I had those sewing skills :)
Your kids are just all so cute.
Cute outfits. Way to go.
They look adorable!
Post a Comment