Friday, November 14, 2008

Fakesgiving


We had pretend Thanksgiving this last weekend at my parents house. Jason and Carrie and kids leave for Connecticut on Monday, so this is when we could all get together. We had fun seeing everyone. The kids loved playing with their cousins Max, Evelyn, and Ellie's favorite cousin Farfel. My dad took Clint and Jack golfing. Evelyn was blessed at my parent's house which was really nice. We got to take family pictures with everyone which isn't super fun, but they turned out really cute. The highlight of the trip for Jack was going to laser Pink Floyd's The Wall at the planetarium with Grandpa Cleve and Clint and me. He kept saying, "How was this in Twin Falls the whole time and I didn't know about it!" Thanks for the fun weekend Mom and Dad!

7 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Super Cute pictures!I am glad you got spend time with Carrie and Fam before they leave! ...I am starting to worry I will never see them in person again!!

julie said...

you make cute kids! I dare you to try and make an ugly one. You just can't do it. I bet ya.

Natalie said...

cute family photos!

wilma said...

Cute pictures! Kids are so cute when their hair is fixed, noses wiped, clothes clean.... I read your blog to Louden. He's a little offended that farfel is Ellie's favorite cousin. I'm not sure that he is speaking to her anymore.

Karen said...

Love the big family photo! I'm glad you were able to get together before Carrie and Jason moved.

Dani said...

What a cute family picture, I like having each family clumped together!

I hope you guys have a good holiday season! I told Clint to let me know where the big party's going to be at this year, so I could try to ski a day with you guys! (if it'll ever snow!)

Nanci said...

Julie, I'm glad that was really you on facebook (I couldn't really tell by the picture). I feel like we have totally been out of touch! Your kids are so dang cute (your baby looks just like you). So, I don't really do much with facebook either. I'm pretty good at blogging b/c I live in St. George now and I feel like I can stay up to date with all my friends from SLC. How have you been? Stay in touch.