Here are a few pictures from the Halloween celebrations we've been having. Jack is a vampire this year, Ellie is TinkerBelle, and Lucy has been a spider and a ladybug, and wants to be a pirate when we go trick-or-treating.
Ellie and her friend Griffin at their preschool party.

Jack's Class Party

The kids playing around in the yard.

Jack's First Grade Picture
2 comments:
Sooo cute!! I miss not being by you guys!! I LOVE the tinkerbell costume! ...and that's a pretty good vampire!
That's funny Lucy keeps changing her mind.... my little sister was the same way. She ended up having three different costumes this year!
Cute kids- it looks like you had a fun halloween. Love the face-o-meters- although I don't agree with their totals. I could give you a more accurate reading in exchange for a pan o' brownies if you ever want.
Post a Comment