Ellie had her last day of preschool on Thursday. It was a celebration to show the parents all they learned this year. Her class introduced themselves by spelling their names in sign language, sang songs, and counted. The preschool keeps a scrapbook for each kid throughout the year and they made a DVD slide show. It was all very cute. Ellie will miss her friends and her teacher Miss Tia.

2 comments:
Julie- I am so flattered that you thought I was like DJ on full house! what an honor! I definitely had the awkward moments, but those glasses were in style...I know you had similar ones! thanks for the birthday greetings (yes I'm 31...just didn't want to put that on the blog!) thanks, Becky
Ellie is such a doll! What a cutie. It looks like both of your kids had great teachers. I'm impressed that they taught all of the pre-schoolers the sign alphabet.
Post a Comment