Jack has had ski lessons every Saturday this month and today was his last day. He's getting really good and it's fun to ski with him. He can ski all of the blue and green runs at Bogus Basin and Clint took him on a black diamond mogul run today. Jack said it was "sweet!" We've taken Ellie up on the bunny hill a couple of times on warm days and she does pretty good! But... today was a girl's day in. Ellie, Lucy, and I had waffles for breakfast, had a bubble bath, played, watched a movie, and made "Oreo" cookies. I also went through all of the kids clothes, cleaned out their closets, and organized stuff for spring/summer. This is one of my favorite things to do, I even reorganized all of the baby clothes. (I do this every couple of months because I just love folding little tiny baby clothes and remembering when my kids wore them.) It was kind of sad today because Lucy will be two in April and I'm NOT pregnant! My kids are all almost exactly two years apart, so it seems weird to not be having a baby this spring. Lucy is seeming so big lately. She is talking a lot, working on being potty trained, and getting really independent (I hear "I do it" all day long or if I ask "Do you need help?" She'll say, "I help you!"). This is making me want a baby, but Clint's not feeling it yet so I guess it will be a while longer :)


I let Ellie and Lucy try on some of their new summer things. I like to coordinate their outfits whenever possible, is that weird? I've even had people ask me if they are twins. I would think that is it obvious that they're not the same age, but I guess matching clothes=twins to some people.

Ellie relaxing in the tub.

Lucy figuring out bubbles look better than they taste.


Me and my girls! I don't know why I have approximately seven chins in the first picture, and yes Ellie is wearing lipstick. The girl has got a makeup obsession! She didn't get it from me.

Jack going over a "sweet" jump.
6 comments:
Hahah! I love Lucy eating the bubbles! So funny. What is pretty pathetic is that Jack could waste me going skiing. Come to think of it, so could Ellie. There's a chance I could make it down the bunny hill...but just a chance.
I love the new pictures! The girl's day sounds like fun! I want a bubble bath...we have the most teeny, tiny shower you've ever seen!
How fun! I am loving that Carter is getting old enough to do stuff together instead of me just serving his every whim (which of course still happens more than anything) but he can participate and help more. He will be 2 in June. I didn't realize Lucy and Carter were so close in age. Carter is talking a lot but has no concept of going on the potty. Oh well...he does always come get me when he wants a new diaper...so I guess that is out first step in the right direction.
Your kids are all dolls! I love the new swimsuits...very cute! And I echo Julie's comment....of course I have never tried skiing so there ya go!
I was informed comments have a word limit...so I better stop now!!;)
Look at you, getting all fancy on your blog! Your kids are adorable and it has been WAY too long since we've seen them! I, too, am surprised that you aren't pregnant! It's funny that Clint is the one that's not ready rather than you...You're the one who takes care of them all day, right? :)
Sounds like such a fun day. I think to help Lucy out with the bubble problem we should invent great tasting bubbles. Yum!
Jules! Your blog looks so good! I love the new pictures too. The girls are getting so big. I can't wait to see them all next month. I love you!
Post a Comment